Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What are you thankful for?

Well, it's the holiday season yet again. Thanksgiving is my favorite fall/winter holiday. It seems like the years are just a blur nowadays. Time flies. What am I thankful for? Many things, but mostly my health, love, prosperity, family, happiness. See alot of people think of their blessings in terms of money/financial gain. They equate prosperity with money, but that is not always the case. For me, being prosperous means still being employed, having my family, and surviving this war we call life. I am thankful that the Lord blessed me to see another day. I am thankful that the Lord blesses me to seek him in my time of need. These are all the things that I am most thankful for.

Best wishes for a wonderful, safe, and blessed Thanksgiving Holiday!

No comments: