Monday, February 4, 2008

The Galleria

Well, I got to meet Kae and B from Season 4's Biggest Loser. They, along with 24 hour fitness, MSN 50 million lb. challenge, and sunny 99.1 (local radio station) were in Houston, TX on 2/2 and 2/3. It was amazing to say the least. I admired B on television but even more so in person. He was my fav during the season. Everyone that came out was able to meet them in person and ask them questions about their personal struggles to lose the weight. What one has to realize is, even though you are overweight, your challenges are different from the next overweight person. It is a given that you need to lose weight-that is a similarity. It's how you tackle being overweight is what makes everyone unique. I made about five new friends in the line (I was in it for about 2 1/2 hours). At the end of the day, the wait was worth it. In speaking with B and Kae, they were both very upbeat about wanting to motivate others to lose weight. Both of them look absolutely gorgeous and I wish them much success on their journeys. The next stop for MSN/Biggest Loser 50 million lb. challenge will be Miami, FL.

http://www.biggestloser.msn.com

No comments: